The stainless steel post was developed in the late 90' and represents a real challenge for our Reseach Department section.
Born after the round galvanized, the patented Prestil stainless steel post has conquered a significant share of the market and has become one of our leading products.
Here are some of its essential characteristics:
• Prestil patented
• lightweight and suitable for any type of vineyard colture
• closed-end cross in order to allow penetration into the soil
• suitable for mechanical harvesting, adapts itself to any harvesting machine, given the perfect roundness and resistance to damages
• provided with holes or slots
• the slot is designed to prevent the wires from coming out when vineyards are planted on hills
• resistant in saline soils (determination of corrosion resistance to salt spray according to UNI ISO 9227, March 1993)
Certification: UNI EN ISO 1127 D3, series 409
The practicality of this product and its great advantages have allowed us to build several plants in Italy and abroad.
Installations made in Italy with the Prestil patented stainless steel post:
Installations made abroad with the Prestil patented stainless steel post: